The Official Asia Pacific Rugby League Confederation Rankings are calculated on each nation’s performance over the current season and are influenced by a nation’s official RLIF ranking.
Influencers of position include:
- The result of the match i.e. win, lose or draw
- The margin of victory (or defeat)
- The relative strength of opposition faced
- The date of the match – more recent matches are weighted more heavily
- The importance of the match e.g. a World Cup match is given greater weighting than a standalone international.
- Official RLIF World Ranking
Rankings as of August 2015
|1 (2)||New Zealand|
|5 (5)||Papua New Guinea|
|8 (11)||Cook Islands|
|12 (12)||Solomon Islands|
() Indicated previous position.